Both diesel and unleaded gasoline are available. Cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and ATM are acceptable for payment. The fuel dock operating hours are 9:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. Monday through Saturday. The fuel dock is closed on Sundays. Vessel sewage holding tank pump-out stations are also available at no charge 24 hours per day at the fuel dock.
A concrete, two-lane launch ramp, with boarding floats, is available.
The City of San Leandro has instituted a new boat launching fee at the Wes McClure Boat Launch Ramp, effective July 2009. The new fees are as follows:
|Daily: ||$10.00 |
|Annual (fiscal year): ||$100.00 |
Boaters may pay the daily fee using a self pay system located at the boat launch ramp. Change is available at the Marina Inn or at the Marina Office on Mulford Point. The annual launch permit or daily fee can be obtained at the Marina office located at 40 Mulford Point Drive, San Leandro, CA 94577. You may pay the permit fees at the Marina Office using cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or ATM during business hours, Monday through Thursday 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. and Friday and Saturday 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.. The Marina office is closed on Sunday.
If a boat is launched and the fee is not paid a citation may be issued.
- 18-station Par Course located at the south end of the Marina; equaling one mile in length.
- Seven-mile paved and gravel trail (part of the Bay Trail System) along San Francisco Bay to the Hayward Interpretive Center. Trail begins at the bridge at the south end of Marina Park.
- Two children's play areas, one in the north area of the park and one in the south area.
- For reservations and information please call the Recreation and Human Services Department at (510) 577-3462.
- There are numerous picnic tables with barbecues throughout the Marina.
- View tidal and seasonal wetlands. The Marina has restored 200 acres of diked wetlands to tidal action and we have restored 100 acres of seasonal wetlands.
There are three restaurants located within the Marina: The Wedges is located at the Monarch Bay Golf Club, El Torito and Horatio's are located on the water's edge. Please call the restaurants directly for hours of operation. They have Sunday brunches as well as information about banquets.
A first-class waterfront hotel with 131 rooms and suites is available if you wish to stay ashore. Please contact the San Leandro Marina Inn for reservations. Conference facilities are also available.
Golf Facilities - Monarch Bay Golf Club
- 27 holes of bayside golf
- all-weather, lighted practice facility
- golf lessons
- golf shop
There are numerous public restrooms available. Additionally, there are three sets available to berth renters only. The berther restrooms have hot showers and electrical outlets.