| | Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.
For dates and more information about upcoming Special Events go to the current Activities Guide and click the Special Events link.
- Martin Luther King Celebration and Oratorical Festival -January
- Friends of the Creek Annual Environmental Forum - February
- Annual Egg Hunt - March 30, 2013
- Friends of the Creek Watershed Festival - April
- Cinco de Mayo Celebration - May
- Cherry Festival - May
- Downtown San Leandro Farmer's Market - May - October
- Heritage Faire (Main Library) - May
- San Leandro North Area Garden Tour - June
- Family Fun - July
- Family Bicycle Party - September
- Senior Resource Fair - September
- Halloween Carnival - October
- Annual Trivia Bee (Project Literacy Fundraiser) - October
- Monarch Butterfly Program - October - January
- Gingerbread House Contest - December
- It's a Wonderful Night - December
- Light Up the Night - December
THE CHERRY FESTIVAL IS BACK!
Mark your calendars now for May 31, 2014 for the Cherry Festival; celebrating the 105th anniversary! The Cherry Festival will be held in historic downtown San Leandro on West Estudillo Avenue between Hays Street and San Leandro Boulevard from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. More information will be available as we approach the date.
Recreation and Human Services Customer Service (510) 577-3462.