Liability Insurance Requirements
Liability insurance is required for all social events of 100 people or more at the Marina Community Center, Parks, Pools (when a permit is issued), and all other City of San Leandro facilities.
The Insurance must
- be General Liability coverage in the amount of $1,000,000.00 coverage for the Marina Community Center, Senior Community Center, Parks & Pools.
- name the City of San Leandro as additionally insured.
- have date of event on the Certificate of Coverage.
- be received by the City of San Leandro 15 days before event.
There are two ways to obtain Liability Insurance
Provide your own insurance through your homeowner's policy or mail certificate of coverage to:
Marina Community Center
15301 Wicks Blvd.
San Leandro, CA 94579
Purchase coverage through the City of San Leandro's website at: www.galescreek.com/app/index.cfm?jointpowers=1
Select the General Liability Insurance link.
Log in or create a new account and then log in.
In Step 1, Insured = your name or your company name. Municipality = San Leandro.
- To purchase insurance through the city’s’ website you must have an email account.
- Fees are based on type and size of event.
- Payment is due upon submission of insurance application.
- Rates are subject to change. Insurance fees are reviewed by our carrier each year and are subject to increase.
- Bookings will be reviewed 15 days before event date and are subject to cancellation if insurance requirements are not met.