Originally dedicated in 1938, this is one of the City's oldest parks. It is located at the intersection of Bancroft and Callan avenues, across from Bancroft Middle School. San Leandro Creek runs along the north side of the park. The park features extensive sitting areas and picnic facilities and two separate play areas. There are five barbecue pits, 10 picnic tables and restroom facilities.
Picnic areas at this park are available for reservation from April 1 through October 31.
Inflatables are not permitted in any areas of this park.
|Picnic Area Reservation Form|
|Fees and Information|
|Memorial Park Layout|