Kid's Club is an afterschool program designed to serve Transitional Kindergarteners through 5th graders at Dayton Elementary School.
Our program provides a safe, enriching, and exciting afterschool experience for your child. Trained and dedicated staff are on hand to offer your child homework support, arts & crafts, and recreational activities.
Fees and Registration
- Registration and payment are due on or before the 15th of the month prior to the start of each session. If the 15th falls on a Sunday or a holiday, payment is due the first business day following the Sunday or holiday.
- Payments received after the registration deadline will be assessed a $25.00 late fee.
- For information on financial assistance and eligibility, please call (510) 577-3462.
- Registration will not be accepted without the following: Registration Form, Emergency Form, and payment.
- Click here for online registration.
- For other ways to register, please go to the Activities Guide and click the Registration link.
- For Kid's Club program information, please go to the Activities Guide and click the Kid's Club link.
- To download an Emergency Information Form, please go to the Activities Guide and click the Emergency Form link.
- For questions, please contact Customer Service at (510) 577-3462.