Senior Services provides a variety of activities that can help Seniors stay involved in their communities and with one another. Classes, movies, exercise groups, travel outings, social activities, and community education forums are just a sampling of what is available for those who are age 50 and over. Come enjoy a lifetime of learning in the company of good friends.
- Click here for online registration.
- For other forms of registering, please go to the respective Activities Guide and click the Registration link.
- For Senior Program information, please go to the respective Activities Guide and click the 50Plus Programs, Senior Services, Senior Special Events or Senior Travel Troupe links.
- Click on the following links for information about:
- For questions, please contact the Customer Service Desk at (510) 577-3462.