For dates and more information about upcoming Special Events go to the current Activities Guide and click the Special Events link.
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration and Oratorical Festival - January
- San Leandro's Got Talent - February
- Friends of the Creek Annual Environmental Forum - February
- Youth in Government Day - March
- Annual Egg Hunt - April
- Friends of the Creek Watershed Festival - April
- Downtown San Leandro Farmer's Market - April - October
- Cinco de Mayo Celebration - May
- Heritage Faire (Main Library) - May
- Cherry Festival - June
- San Leandro North Area Garden Tour - June
- Family Bike Party - September
- Senior Resource Fair - September
- Halloween Carnival - October
- Annual Trivia Bee (Project Literacy Fundraiser) - October
- Monarch Butterfly Program - October - January
- Gingerbread House Contest - December
- It's a Wonderful Night - December
- Light Up the Night - December
San Leandro Cherry Festival
Mark your calendars now for June 3, 2017 for the Cherry Festival; celebrating the 108th anniversary! The Cherry Festival will be held in historic downtown San Leandro on West Estudillo Avenue & West Joaquin Avenue, between Hays Street and San Leandro Boulevard from 11:00 a.m. till 6 p.m. More information will be available as we approach the date. Check the Cherry Festival webpage for complete details and information on how to be a vendor.
Recreation and Human Services Customer Service (510) 577-3462.