CEQA Documents & Project Studies
Below are CEQA Documents and project studies related to current and archived project proposals, listed by date and project name or address. At the bottom of the list are also other planning studies, including city wide planning studies.
What is CEQA?
CEQA is the acronym for the California Environmental Quality Act. CEQA requires public agencies to “look before they leap” and consider the environmental consequences of their discretionary actions. CEQA is intended to inform government decisionmakers and the public about the potential environmental effects of proposed activities and to prevent significant, avoidable environmental damage. Visit the California Office of Planning and Research website for more information on the CEQA process.
Looking for specific area plans or the general plan?
Looking for Conditions of Approval for a particular project?
Conditions of Approval are recorded and filed with the Alameda County Clerk-Recorder.
1919 Williams St - CEQA Documents (EIR)
- Notice of Availability (NOA) 1919 Williams St (PLN20-0044)
- Draft Environmental Impact Report (Draft EIR) 1919 Williams St (PLN20-0044)
- Technical Appendices (29.5 MB PDF) (PLN20-0044)
- Final Environmental Impact Report (Final EIR) / Response to Comments 1919 Williams St (PLN20-0044)
- Notice of Determination (NOD) 1919 Williams St (PLN20-0044)
2824 Halcyon Dr - Infill Consistency Checklist (15183.3)
- Environmental Consistency Checklist 2824 Halcyon Dr (PLN21-0005)
- Notice of Determination 2824 Halcyon Dr (PLN21-0005)
1788 Fairway Dr - CEQA Documents (NOE)
Thrasher Park Resurfacing Project - CEQA Documents (NOE)
Housing Element and General Plan Update - CEQA Documents (Program EIR)
1388 Bancroft Avenue - Studies, Related Documents, and CEQA Documents (MND)
Climate Action Plan - CEQA Documents (MND)
Shoreline Development - CEQA Documents (EIR)
- Shoreline EIR Addendum January 2020 (PDF) (13 MB file Size) (Technical Appendices (PDF))
- Shoreline Development (Monarch Bay) Environmental Impact Report as adopted on July 20, 2015:
1188 E 14th Street - Studies, Related Documents, and CEQA Documents (Infill Checklist)
- 1188 E 14th Street - Callan and E 14th Street Mixed-Use TOD Infill Checklist (PDF 9MB)
- Notice Of Determination 1188 E 14th St. PLN18-0036
915 Antonio 844 Alvarado Maximus - Studies, Related Documents, and CEQA Documents (Infill Checklist)
- 915 Antonio 844 Alvarado Maximus Multi-Family TOD Residential Final Infill Checklist (PDF)
- 915 Antonio 844 Alvarado Infill Checklist With Appendices:
903 Manor Blvd - CEQA Documents (MND)
- IS-MND 903 Manor Boulevard - DR Horton Maplelane Planned Development (PDF) (6MB without appendices)
311 MacArthur Blvd - CEQA Documents (Infill Checklist)
2075 Williams Street - CEQA Documents (MND)
Bay Fair TOD - CEQA Documents (EIR)
2756 Alvarado Ave - CEQA Documents (MND)
610 Aladdin Ave - CEQA Documents (MND)
- IS-MND 610 Aladdin Avenue ACI Materials Recovery Facility and Transfer Facility Expansion Project (PDF) (8.5MB)
100 Halcyon Dr - CEQA Documents (MND)
Downtown San Leandro Technology Campus (SLTC) CEQA Documents
- Tech Campus Notice of Availability (PDF)
- Tech Campus Mitigated Negative Declaration (PDF)
- Tech Campus Initial Study Checklist (PDF)
- Cover Sheet with Region and Project Location Map, Proposed Site Plans, Proposed Elevations, Proposed Martinez Street Right-of-Way to be Vacated, and Proposed Landscape Plans (PDF)
- Photographs of Project Site (PDF) (existing conditions)
- SLTC Mixed Use Residential CEQA Consistency Memorandum (PDF)
General Plan - CEQA Documents (EIR)
Kaiser Permanente San Leandro Campus Hospital - CEQA Documents (EIR)
Bay Fair BART
Downtown TOD Strategy Plan - Studies and CEQA Documents (EIR)
- Downtown San Leandro Transit Oriented Development (TOD) Strategy EIR, Draft EIR part 1 (PDF) Prepared for City of San Leandro, June 5, 2007. (NB: very large document-slow download)
- Downtown TOD Plan Parking and Traffic Analysis of Land Use Alternatives 2007 (PDF) (5MB)
- Downtown TOD Plan Parking and Traffic Analysis 2007 Technical Appendices (PDF) (15MB)
- Downtown San Leandro Transit Oriented Development (TOD) Strategy EIR, Final EIR-part 2 (PDF) Prepared for City of San Leandro, June 5, 2007.
- Downtown TOD Plan Development Financial Analysis 2007 Study (PDF) (9MB)
2500 Davis St - CEQA Documents (MND)
Technical Studies and References
- Preliminary Geotechnical Investigation San Leandro Crossing (PDF), Rockridge Geotechnical, September 22, 2008. updated October 28, 2013.
- San Leandro General Plan Update Draft Environmental Impact Report (PDF), Prepared by Barry Miller, FAICP, November 2001 (Superseded).
- San Leandro Downtown Technology Campus - Traffic Impact Analysis (PDF), Prepared by Kimley - Horn and Associates, Inc., July 2013.
- San Leandro Downtown Technology Campus - Traffic Impact Analysis: Attachments (PDF), Prepared by Kimley - Horn and Associates, Inc., July 2013.
- Limited Subsurface Investigation Report for 1696 Martinez (PDF), prepared by SGI Environmental, May 21, 2013.
- Remedial Action Plan (PDF) by IRIS Environmental January 11, 2010 (revised January 27, 2010).
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessment (PDF), IRIS Environmental - April 9, 2009.
- Step-Out Sampling (PDF) - San Leandro Crossings - Western Parcel - IRIS Environmental - April 9, 2009.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Report for 1333 Martinez Street (PDF), Prepared by Stantec Consulting Corporation, October 21, 2008. (note: large document)
- Updated Remedial Action Plan - 1333 Martinez Street (PDF), Prepared by Stantec Consulting Corporation, October 21, 2008.
- Preliminary Geotechnical Investigation - San Leandro Tech Campus (PDF), Prepared by Rockridge Geotechnical, October 28, 2013
- State of California Seismic Hazard Zones, San Leandro Quadrangle, February 14, 2003.
- California Geological Survey, Special Publication 117: Guidelines for Evaluating and Mitigating Seismic Hazards in California (PDF), Adopted March 13, 1997 by the State Mining and Geology Board in Accordance with the Seismic Hazards Mapping Act of 1990.
- Stinson, M.C., M.W. Manson, and J.J. Plappert, Mineral Land Classification: Aggregate Materials in the San Francisco - Monterey Bay Area, Part II: Classification of Aggregate Resource Areas, South San Francisco Bay Production - Consumption Region, California Division of Mines and Geology, Special Report 146, Part II, 1983, 75 maps at scales 1:485,000, 1:1,250,000, 1:48,000, Plate 2.40.
- Archaeological Report Preparation Guidelines (ARMR) California Office of Historic Preservation