- Vote 411 - A "one-stop-shop" for election related material developed by the League of Women Voters. View election information based on your state, look up your polling place, deadlines, absentee and mail-in ballot information and more.
- Voters Edge - A non-partisan tool for helping you navigate elections. You can look up your ballot, along with links to candidate information, by entering your zip code.
- California Secretary of State Official Voter Guide - A PDF version of the voter guide California voters will receive in the mail.
- League of Women Voters Pros and Cons Presentation - A recording of our library program where the non-partisan group, the Eden Area Chapter of the League of Women Voters, reviews each statewide proposition.
- Alameda County Registrar of Voters - The official website for the county's Registrar of Voter's responsible for conducting Federal, State, County, special and local elections.
- California Secretary of State - Official website for the Secretary of State where you can register to vote, check voter registration and find other useful information on the upcoming election.
- Voters with Disabilities - Information from Alameda County Registrar of Voters for how voters with disabilities can access election information and
- Become a Poll Worker - Information on becoming a poll worker, including the application.
- Federal Voting Assistance Program - Voting assistance for service members, their families and citizens living abroad.
Campaign Finance Disclosures
- Federal Election Commission - Official United States Government website that tracks campaign finance and donations.
- Power Search from California Secretary of State - A tool for browsing political contributions in the state of California
Fact Checking Sites
- Politifact - Fact-checking website where journalists investigate statements and claims and publish their findings with ratings regarding the accuracy.
- FactCheck.org - This tool is a project from the Annenburg Project Policy Center. This is a nonpartisan, nonprofit "consumer advocate" for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics.
- FlackCheck.org - A companion site to FactCheck.org, this site provides tools and videos that teach you how to identify fake news and bias in new coverage and political rhetoric.
- AllSides Media Bias Guide - Chart that indicates biases detected in various news media sources. This infographic tool rates news sources on a scale ranging from far left to far right.