- Vote 411 - A "one-stop-shop" for election related material developed by the League of Women Voters. View election information based on your state, look up your polling place, deadlines, absentee and mail-in ballot information and more.
- California Secretary of State Official Voter Guide - A PDF version of the voter guide California voters will receive in the mail.
- Easy Voter Guide - A PDF of a guide put together by the League of Women's Voters. Explains the ballot in simple terms and provides basic information. Available in various languages.
- Voters Edge - A non-partisan tool for helping you navigate elections. You can look up your ballot, along with links to candidate information, by entering your zip code. Punch in your information below to go to your personalized guide.
- Alameda County Registrar of Voters - The official website for the county's Registrar of Voter's responsible for conducting Federal, State, County, special and local elections.
- California Secretary of State - Official website for the Secretary of State where you can register to vote, check voter registration and find other useful information on the upcoming election.
- Voters with Disabilities - Information from Alameda County Registrar of Voters for how voters with disabilities can access election information
- Become a Poll Worker - Information on becoming a poll worker, including the application.
- Federal Voting Assistance Program - Voting assistance for service members, their families and citizens living abroad.
Campaign Finance Disclosures
- Federal Election Commission - Official United States Government website that tracks campaign finance and donations.
- Power Search from California Secretary of State - A tool for browsing political contributions in the state of California
Fact Checking Sites
- Politifact - Fact-checking website where journalists investigate statements and claims and publish their findings with ratings regarding the accuracy.
- FactCheck.org - This tool is a project from the Annenburg Project Policy Center. This is a nonpartisan, nonprofit "consumer advocate" for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics.
- FlackCheck.org - A companion site to FactCheck.org, this site provides tools and videos that teach you how to identify fake news and bias in new coverage and political rhetoric.
- AllSides Media Bias Guide - Chart that indicates biases detected in various news media sources. This infographic tool rates news sources on a scale ranging from far left to far right.