Want to have your print job submitted and ready to go when you visit the library? Follow the instructions below to take advantage of our Mobile Printing service.
Here are all the details you'll need to know:
Step 1: Submit Your Print Job
The San Leandro Library provides wireless printing at two locations:
Step 2: Come to the Main Library During Our Limited Reopening Hours
Come to the Main Library during our limited open hours.
Step 3: Go to a Print Release Station & Release Your Job
- Go to one of the two Print Release stations (both are located on the first floor: one is in the New Book area and the other is past the Information Desk)
- Type in your email address that you used when you submitted your print job.
- Highlight the print job(s) so they are highlighted in blue.
- Click the printer icon in the upper left-hand corner which will open a "Payment Options" box.
- If you are a San Leandro Public Library card holder, select "Pay from Free Printing Account" and type in your library barcode and click OK.
You are able to get 20 pages free pages each day. If your job is over 20 pages or you don't have a library card, the release software will prompt you to deposit money to cover the costs for the pages. The machine takes all major credit and debit cards, $1 bills, $5 bills, quarters, dimes, and nickels. Extra pages are $0.15 per page.
Questions? Please call our reference phone number during business hours at 510-577-3971.