Wes McClure Boat Launch
The Wes McClure Boat Launch docks are closed to the public until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 18-station Par Course located at the south end of the Marina - equaling one mile in length.
- Seven-mile paved and gravel trail (part of the San Francisco Bay Trail System) along San Francisco Bay to the Hayward Interpretive Center. Trail begins at the south end of Marina Park at the bridge.
- Two children's play areas, one in the north area of the park and one in the south.
- Picnic tables with barbecues throughout the Marina. For reservations call Recreation and Human Services at 510-577-3462.
- 315 acres of restored seasonal wetlands with a variety of bird species.
There are three restaurants located within the Marina: The Wedges Bar and Grill is located at Monarch Bay Golf Club, El Torito and Horatio's are located on the water's edge. Please call the restaurants directly for hours of operation. They have Sunday brunches as well as banquet rooms available.
A first-class waterfront hotel with 131 rooms and suites is available if you wish to stay ashore. Please contact the Marina Inn on San Francisco Bay for reservations. Conference facilities are also available.
Set just feet from the San Francisco Bay, Monarch Bay Golf Club provides an 18-hole Scottish links-style course, an entertaining 9-hole course in a park-like setting, and a double deck practice range. Monarch Bay Golf also offers two banquet rooms in the clubhouse with on-site catering and event specialists to help you plan and host your next event.
Private berther restrooms with hot showers and electrical outlets are available. Numerous public restrooms available for park visitors.