Welcome to the 100 Books Before Graduation Challenge!
- Read 100 books before high school graduation.
How to Sign Up
- Sign up on Beanstack to track your reading and rewards online or use our paper tracker (available in person at the library) to track your progress
- You'll get a free book for signing up!
How It Works
- Read and read some more. Read the same book over and over, or read/listen to 100 new books. The books you read for school count too!
- The goal is to reach 100 books before you graduate high school (and yes, you can repeat books).
- Once you've read or listened to 25 books, come to the Library for a special prize!
- Once you've read or listened to 50 books, come to the Library for another prize!
- Finish the program to earn your Real World Survival Kit: sewing and first aid kits, plus a surprise gift!
- Prefer to read for 100 hours instead? That works, too! Just track hours instead of books using the same reading log or on Beanstack, then come in when you hit your milestones.
Sound Impossible? It's Not!
If you read 2 books a month, you will have read 24 books in a year. That is 48 books in two years and 72 books in three years! You have more time than you think to complete the 100 Books Before Graduation!