Being sustainable can help you save money, enhance the comfort of your home, and improve your health.
We offer workshops on energy efficiency financing options, water efficient landscaping, and more. Sign up for our monthly newsletter to be notified of events and opportunities.
- Adopt a Drain: Help reduce localized flooding on your street during rainstorms!
- Conserve Water at Home: Learn what you can do cut back on water use and potentially save a few dollars along the way.
- Energy Upgrade Your Home: Wondering how you can save money on your energy bills? Energy efficiency upgrades to your home are a cost effective way to achieve savings and comfort for your family.
- Get Around Town: Transportation is the largest source of pollution and the second largest source of greenhouse gas emissions in the Bay Area. Learn about programs that help you get around with less fuel.
- Go Solar: Considering solar for your home? The 30% federal solar tax credit has been extended! Increasing solar installations is a priority for San Leandro's City Council and staff is here to help.
- Sustainable Eating: Learn more about how you can reduce your environmental footprint by eating sustainably and maybe even growing some your own food.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot: Learn about how you and your family can reduce your waste.