Green your business and market your accomplishments by becoming a certified Green Business.
We offer workshops on green business certification, financing options to upgrade your building, and more. Sign up for our monthly newsletter to be notified of events and opportunities.
- Adopt a Drain: Help reduce localized flooding on your street during rainstorms!
- Green Business Program: There are 2,800 certified businesses in California. Join fellow San Leandro business leaders and see how you can get certified.
- Conserve Water at Work: California is in a drought. Join the effort to conserve our water by replacing toilets and faucets and converting your lawn to drought tolerant landscaping. We have rebates to help.
- Energy Upgrade Your Building: Wondering how you can save money on your energy bills? Energy efficiency upgrades to your building are a cost effective way to achieve savings and comfort.
- Green Your Commute: Transportation is the largest source of pollution in the Bay Area and the second largest source of greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about programs that promote environmentally friendly commute options and may save your employees money.
- East Bay Community Energy Commercial Programs: East Bay Community Energy (EBCE) is our local electric utility and they provide a number of programs to support businesses in reducing energy costs.
- Reduce Waste at Work: Throwing your waste in the trash costs your business money. Businesses around San Leandro are cutting their garbage bills in half by following the 4 Rs: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, & Rot.