- Recreation & Human Services
- Activity Registration
The City of San Leandro offers a variety of activities, classes, camps, and more! For more information, call (510) 577-3462 or visit www.sanleandrorec.org.
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS
MARINA COMMUNITY CENTER (MCC)
Mon - Fri • 11:30am -7:00pm
Sat • 10:00am - 2:00pm
Sun • Closed
SENIOR COMMUNITY CENTER (SCC)
Mon - Fri • 8:30am - 5:00pm
General Cancelation Policy: A $5.00 refund fee will be charged for any
withdrawals prior to the start of a program. Some programs incur
costs before the first day of the program and refunds will be minus those
costs. Exception: Refunds for cancellation of Aquatics programs
will only be offered up until 7 days prior to the first class.
• You must pre-register for all classes
• Make checks payable to the City of San Leandro
• There is a $25 fee for returned checks
• Customer Service is here to help you. Direct any
questions to our staff at (510) 577-3462 or email:
• Classes not reaching minimum enrollment requirements will be cancelled
and enrollment fee refunded
• Registration with incomplete forms or incorrect payment will be returned
• FEES ARE NOTED AS:
(R) for San Leandro (incorporated area) resident
(N) for nonresidents of the City of San Leandro* Course fees are not prorated
due to late enrollment, holidays, or absences.
We will be asking for your e-mail address when you register
for classes. Your address will be used to contact you with
updates, bulletins and special event notices. We will not
sell or share your address. You will always have the option
to opt out of our address list.