Planning Division Application Forms

Application Forms for Planning Permits

Application Forms for Other Planning Services

Application Forms for Appeals

Related Forms for Business Licenses

Apply for your business license first. Business License staff and HDL (3rd-party vendor) will inform you if you need to fill out and submit a Zoning Conformance Form and will provide details about how to submit the form to HDL. Zoning forms are only required for New Applications for Changes of Address