How do I submit a concern?

MySL is the City’s new customer service application and website. Submit your requests online via your mobile device or website. To track progress on your requests, it is recommended that you register and create an account but residents can also submit requests anonymously.

Show All Answers

1. How do I submit a concern?
2. How are concerns addressed?
3. What issues are handled by other departments or agencies?