Mixed C&D facilities accept mixed loads of materials (i.e. cardboard, wood, metal, drywall, etc.) that they sort, process, and distribute. Going to a mixed C&D facility is a convenient option if you do not have the jobsite space to separate materials, and/or if you do not have the time to take sorted materials to various recycling facilities.
Note: Recycling fees for mixed loads tend to be higher than for separated loads. Materials must be directed to the recycling area at these facilities to be properly recycled.
The following facilities accept mixed loads of construction debris:
- Bee Green Recycling and Supply, LLC, Oakland
- Davis Street Transfer Station, San Leandro
- Fremont Recycling and Transfer Station, Fremont
- Guadalupe Materials Recovery Facility, San Jose
- Marin Resource Recovery Center, San Rafael
- Newby Island Landfill, San Jose
- Recology, San Francisco
- Vasco Road Landfill, Livermore
- Zanker Material Processing Facility, San Jose