Originally dedicated in 1938, this is one of the City's oldest parks. It is located at the intersection of Bancroft and Callan avenues, across from Bancroft Middle School. San Leandro Creek runs along the north side of the park. The park features extensive sitting areas and picnic facilities and two separate play areas. There are five barbecue pits, 10 picnic tables, and restroom facilities. Picnic areas at this park are available for reservation from April 1 through October 31. Daily park operational hours are from 8 am to 7 pm.
Insurance is required for parties of 100 people or more.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, no inflatables are allowed this 2021 park season.