On this page: Long Range Plans | CEQA Docs | 1388 Bancroft | Other Docs
2035 General Plan Update (2016)
Back to top
CEQA Infill Checklists [§15183.3] - Consistency Memorandums
CEQA Initial Studies - Negative Declarations / Mitigated Negative Declarations
CEQA Environmental Impact Reports (EIRs)
Downtown San Leandro Technology Campus (SLTC) CEQA Documents
Downtown TOD Strategy Plan Supporting Studies and CEQA Documents (2007)
1388 Bancroft Ave - Parking Studies & Related Documents
Back to top
- Preliminary Geotechnical Investigation San Leandro Crossing, Rockridge Geotechnical, September 22, 2008. updated October 28, 2013.
- State of California Seismic Hazard Zones, San Leandro Quadrangle, February 14, 2003.
- California Geological Survey, Special Publication 117: Guidelines for Evaluating and Mitigating Seismic Hazards in California, Adopted March 13, 1997 by the State Mining and Geology Board in Accordance with the Seismic Hazards Mapping Act of 1990.
- San Leandro General Plan Update Draft Environmental Impact Report, Prepared by Barry Miller, FAICP, November 2001 (Superseded).
- San Leandro Downtown Technology Campus - Traffic Impact Analysis, Prepared by Kimley - Horn and Associates, Inc., July 2013.
- San Leandro Downtown Technology Campus - Traffic Impact Analysis: Attachments, Prepared by Kimley - Horn and Associates, Inc., July 2013.
- Stinson, M.C., M.W. Manson, and J.J. Plappert, Mineral Land Classification: Aggregate Materials in the San Francisco - Monterey Bay Area, Part II: Classification of Aggregate Resource Areas, South San Francisco Bay Production - Consumption Region, California Division of Mines and Geology, Special Report 146, Part II, 1983, 75 maps at scales 1:485,000, 1:1,250,000, 1:48,000, Plate 2.40.
- Limited Subsurface Investigation Report for 1696 Martinez, prepared by SGI Environmental, May 21, 2013.
- Remedial Action Plan by IRIS Environmental January 11, 2010 (revised January 27, 2010).
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessment, IRIS Environmental - April 9, 2009.
- Step-Out Sampling - San Leandro Crossings - Western Parcel -IRIS Environmental - April 9, 2009.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Report for 1333 Martinez Street, Prepared by Stantec Consulting Corporation, October 21, 2008. (note: large document)
- Updated Remedial Action Plan - 1333 Martinez Street, Prepared by Stantec Consulting Corporation, October 21, 2008.
- Preliminary Geotechnical Investigation - San Leandro Tech Campus, Prepared by Rockridge Geotechnical, October 28, 2013
- Archaeological Report Preparation Guidelines (ARMR) California Office of Historic Preservation
Open Data Hub - GIS and Downloadable Data
Training and Presentations
Back to top