- Make a change for sustainability! Is there a small practice you can start to make your home/life more sustainable?
- Explore green spaces! Use Discover & Go to reserve a free pass to the Ruth Bancroft Gardens in Walnut Creek, or simply walk through your neighborhood to admire local green spaces.
- Visit a new park.
- Make a plant marker using a rock and paint.
- Jealousy (the green eyed monster) can be an ugly emotion — but what if you asked your jealousy what it was telling you (I.e., the people you’re jealous of are showing you what you want to be working towards)? Journal about jealousy.
- Follow the little green ball! Wimbeldon enters the Quarter Finals this week- watch a match because you Love tennis or to learn about a new sport.
- Go for a walk and collect 5 different kinds of green leaves.