- Go on the Cherry City History Walk .
- Find a red flower or fruit on a walk, and then draw a picture of it.
- Find a recipe for a cherry or apple pie, and start baking .
- Check out a Farmer’s Market near you.
- What makes you angry or red-faced? Journal or create an illustration about what makes you angry. How do you deal with being angry?
- Love takes many forms — not just for crushes, but for friends and family. Write and deliver love (or gratitude) notes to a few people you care about.
- Release some ladybugs in your garden.