The San Leandro Public Library is excited to announce the release of a mobile app. Take your library on the go! The San Leandro Public Library mobile app turns your smart phone or tablet into a library at your fingertips giving you easy access to all your library needs in one place including viewing your library account information, viewing and editing holds, searching the library collection, viewing the library calendar and announcements, and more!
New App Features
- Search the library catalog and see results from both the print collection and OverDrive/Libby collection and place holds with ease.
- Manage your account and your content (My Account) by logging in with your library card number and PIN (last 4 digits of your phone number). Renew materials, place/manage holds, view any outstanding balances, link family member’s accounts, and select a language.
- Use your My Barcode digital card to check out materials at our Circulation desks or self-checkout machines.
- Browse and search out eBook & eAudio collection right from the app.
- View our extensive Online Resource collection and find information at your fingertips! There is everything from free ABC Mouse checkouts, multiple electronic encyclopedias, homework help, and more!
- Access our Library Calendar to see upcoming events happening at your library!
- Access our Library Website with ease to see all the San Leandro Public Library has to offer, the Latest Library News and our new Digital Library page.
- Keep in touch with your library and find our Social Media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Need to get in touch with your library branch? Visit the Contact Us portal to find library hours, phone numbers, and directions.
- Fill out a short form to Suggest a Purchase and let us know what you want to read, listen to, or watch!
- Pay Fines Online by logging in with your library card number and PIN (last 4 digital of your phone number).
- Need to print? Use the Wireless Printing portal to send your print job to the Main or Manor Branch Library ahead of time!
How to Get Started
iOS & Android Devices
You can download the app by searching for San Leandro Public Library in the Apple App store or Google Play store on your device or click the appropriate button below.
Once downloaded, launch the app and enter your library card number and PIN (last 4 digits of your phone number). The app will remember your account information, so you won't need to log in again.
Content modified from Redwood City Public Library