ABC Daily License
Individuals looking to obtain an ABC Daily License Authorization (form ABC-221) must first read and understand the instructions and Conditions for Special Events posted below.
>> INSTRUCTIONS <<
- Applications submitted to the SLPD less than 12 days before a scheduled event are not guaranteed to be reviewed in a timely manner. After the SLPD receives a completed application including a signed Conditions for Special Events form, the applicant will be contacted within 7 business days to schedule an appointment to pick up the completed application.
- Once all documents are approved by the SLPD, the applicant is responsible for delivering the completed application and supplemental conditions to the local ABC office for final review. ABC requires that the completed applications be submitted no less than 10 days and no more than 30 days before the date of the scheduled event.
- Questions regarding the application process may be directed to Sergeant Matt Barajas at (510) 577-3277 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have read the instructions for obtaining a daily license, please fill out the application and sign the Conditions for Special Events form posted below. APPLICATION MUST BE FILLED OUT IN ITS ENTIRETY TO BE CONSIDERED.
>> APPLICATION <<
>> CONDITIONS FOR SPECIAL EVENTS <<
Completed applications and the signed conditions to special events form can be submitted to the police department by:
- Hand deliver the completed application to the Department's Records Unit at 901 E 14th St. San Leandro, CA 94577
- Mail completed application to SLPD Criminal Investigation Division 901 E 14th St. San Leandro, CA 94577. Please write "ABC Application Review" in the attention section.
- Scan and email the completed application to email@example.com. Put "ABC Application" in the subject line.
- Fax the completed application to our Traffic Unit at (510) 577-3213
Do not wait until the last minute to submit your applications to the San Leandro Police Department. We recommend submitting the application to us 1 month (4 weeks) before the date of your event. This will gives us a reasonable amount of time to review your request before you take it to your local ABC office for final approval.